- Company and service partner:
PWS Solutions KG
Straße des Kindes 2
Telefon: +49 3564 5499891
Telefax: +49 3564 3180985
Managing Director: Sydney Webster
Registered Court: AG Cottbus
Register number: HRB
VAT No.: DE
Customer service and complaint management:
For questions and complaints, please contact our support team:
Monday-Friday: 09.00 - 13.00
Phone: + 49 3564 3499891
- Scope of application, definitions:
- The following terms of sale (ToS) apply to all contracts concluded by a consumer or an
entrepreneur under www.sportslists.eu for any presented products, services or offers with
- A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes of their
commercial or their independent professional activity. An
entrepreneurisanynaturalpersonorlegal person society, which is concluding a
legaltransactionintheexerciseoftheircommercial or self-employed professional activity.
- These ToS are guided by our General Terms and Conditions.
- Conclusion of the contract:
- Our product offerings are non-binding. By submitting the application for an event “upload
Key” and by clicking the “Register” button the user enters into a binding contractual
declaration and conclusion of a sales contract.
- A contract is concluded only when we accept your offer. The acceptance takes place after
receipt of your order by sending a confirmation email to the email address specified by you.
- The user is then contractually bound to pay the amounts due as per the invoice issued within
5 business days from date of issue of the invoice.
- Non-compliance will result in the user account being locked and the user reported to the
responsible federation it/they represent.
- Prices, shipping costs:
- All prices are final prices including shipping costs. The total price includes all charges
and includes the applicable statutory value added tax.
- Reservation of proprietary rights
- The data remain our property up to the complete payment. The data is stored on our server
for a period of 24 months. Thereafter, the data may be removed if requested by the
registered user responsible for the original application/registration.
- Statutory right of withdrawal
- The statutory right of withdrawal is only for consumers within the EU Member States.
Paragraph 2.2 of these GTC shall apply to the definition of the consumer.
- Legal liability for defects
- The statutory claims based on defects are to for products purchased through us.
- Applicable law, place of jurisdiction
- For the accounts and the processing of all contracts, the law shall apply to the Federal
Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN purchase right (CISG). For consumers, this
choice of law applies only to extent not granted protection by mandatory provisions of the
law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence, is restricted.
- In business transactions with merchants and legal persons of under public law the exclusive
Court of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting directly or indirectly from the contractual
relationship is our business headquarters. The same applies if an entrepreneur has no
general jurisdiction in Germany or his place of residence or habitual residence at the time
of the legal action is not known. Our right to call on the Court to another legal
jurisdiction remains unaffected.
- All names and data displayed within SportsLists™ are done so with all parties agreeing to